Thursday, April 8, 2010

Where am I going?

Hi there. If you're reading this, you've already hopped on the train. Yes, you are joining me on a journey--an exploration of my day-to-day adventures as a student, a teacher, a mother, a wife, and not least of all, an individual. I'll share personal anecdotes in an effort to discover where all of my "who am Is?" collide with the development of my professional goals. I hope to, in the future, review my posts and piece together how my current thoughts correlate with my past experiences. One of my goals is to pin point moments in time that work to project me onto my future routes. I hope to interest you in my literary studies by sharing a piece now and again. My plan is to create a multimodal text via this blog; I'll share podcasts, film clips, and link you to my written work. Stay tuned...great things are to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment